Tsunami Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» a little dusty in here
Start using forum for raid organization EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:30 pm by deadguy

» Apply for TSunami
Start using forum for raid organization EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:47 am by Guest

» Appication
Start using forum for raid organization EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:50 am by Guest

» Application - Owlbear - Druid
Start using forum for raid organization EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:30 am by Sienna

» Electrosun's Guild app
Start using forum for raid organization EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:28 am by Sienna

» guild application
Start using forum for raid organization EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:26 am by Sienna

» Introduce yourself
Start using forum for raid organization EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:42 am by Prodrummer

» Bobanpiroman PROT Paladin PvE
Start using forum for raid organization EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:19 am by Alexiuly

» Canibal 80 lvl assassination
Start using forum for raid organization EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:03 pm by Alexiuly

Affiliates
free forum

Start using forum for raid organization

+2
Teddy
PowerShot
6 posters

Go down

Start using forum for raid organization Empty Start using forum for raid organization

Post  PowerShot Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:53 am

Ok ppl lets get serious... this forum needs to be more active ! lets start using it for organization of raids !! no longer oranize raids ingame whenever you want and pug it ... lets organize raids here ATLEASE 3 DAYS EARLIER than the raid . ppl will sign up to this raid and be invited.

Heres how it shoud look like .
Example

This 29th October i will make an ICC 10. So feel free to sign in here.
The raid is planned to take place at around 19.00 server time. So invites will start earlier.
The following spots will be filled as more people sign up :

1. Tank spot - ( start off empty and when someone signs up you edit your post and add him/her here. )
2. Healer spot - ( start off empty and when someone signs up you edit your post and add him/her here. )
3 Range dps- ( start off empty and when someone signs up you edit your post and add him/her here. )
4. Melee-dps spot - ( start off empty and when someone signs up you edit your post and add him/her here. )

The following spots are RESERVE and will be filled as more people sign up :

#1 Tanks : ( start off empty and when someone signs up AS RESERVE you edit your post and add him/her here. )
#2 Healers : ( start off empty and when someone signs up AS RESERVE you edit your post and add him/her here. )
#3 Dps : ( start off empty and when someone signs up AS RESERVE you edit your post and add him/her here. )

P.S. please follow the following pattern to join
Example: PowerStoorm - Retri - Pally
You will be allowed to roll only for the items that you can use with the spec you sign in with. Anything else will be OFF-SPEC.
As a side note : If you can not pull off at least 4k dps on a boss fight as a "dps "... if you can not reach 30k Health unbuffed as a tank... if you think you'll be useless as a healer to an intensified battle... please, don't make the effort to sign in at all.

for ppl stupid like me... that was an example.. im not making a raid xD
PowerShot
PowerShot

Back to top Go down

Start using forum for raid organization Empty Re: Start using forum for raid organization

Post  PowerShot Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:55 am

oh and this does not go only for icc... fo evry single raid ! toc.. voa... os 3d etc etc
PowerShot
PowerShot

Back to top Go down

Start using forum for raid organization Empty Re: Start using forum for raid organization

Post  Teddy Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:07 am

xDD lol power Razz but it's good idea and we will be working on it...
Teddy
Teddy
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spydoc Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:10 am

I agree that we should organize scheduled raids in the forums so people can sign up and reserve their spots. Although I don't agree to use this kind of format, since it's exactly the same as Hellguard's. It should be different so it doesn't look like we're copying from other guilds.

Spydoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:11 am

we couldnt organize much is because of recent shortage of Good and skilled core raiders and we are having a Good amount of apply and New ppl who is skilled and willing to be a part of us so it won't be hard from now on to make raids like that just want ppl to be active on forum as much as you and other officers/members are.. some ppl dnt e1 mind looking at forum e1 to vote there new fellow member Sad it's sad to hear we are working on recent raid planning as u introduced the patterns ive aldy said this topic once if u can chk it out when forum started i made 1 premade raid topic but it didnt work out well as i said of member shortage but it will be easy from now on so we will look into it ^^ Gj
Teddy
Teddy
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  PowerShot Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:18 am

yea format is like hallguards but its easy and not msutaces can be made thats why i dident think of other.

and if you want ppl to be active this is the way - Raids . we can NOT allowe them to make raids like they are now ... only thru forum.. this will make them active > : |

sad to seee such good guild sith such good members not looking at the forum.... its like they dont want to improve the guild -.-
PowerShot
PowerShot

Back to top Go down

Post  Spydoc Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:53 am

Teddy wrote:we couldnt organize much is because of recent shortage of Good and skilled core raiders and we are having a Good amount of apply and New ppl who is skilled and willing to be a part of us so it won't be hard from now on to make raids like that just want ppl to be active on forum as much as you and other officers/members are.. some ppl dnt e1 mind looking at forum e1 to vote there new fellow member Sad it's sad to hear we are working on recent raid planning as u introduced the patterns ive aldy said this topic once if u can chk it out when forum started i made 1 premade raid topic but it didnt work out well as i said of member shortage but it will be easy from now on so we will look into it ^^ Gj

Jeasus, that's a huge sentance without even putting a dot at the end. Very Happy
The guild really needs core players for raids due to a few reasons. We need to give a good name about the guild, so people don't think this is just a casual guild with casual players. Also, by doing successful raids, we are kinda showing to other people that this guild exists and it's doing raids.
First of all, we need to make a commercial about the guild. I don't mean spamming in main cities. Just a simple topic in the server forums with some nice introduction is good enough to bring a lot of people. After that we should utilize everything we have. That means that we need to use all members with raiding and not use only like 1/5 of the guild's population. Another thing that has to be done is to set up some rules, regarding raids. Since everyone knows that the best way to organize a scheduled raid is using the forums (if we exclude Raid Calendar addons, of course). In order to do that, people have to visit the forums daily to check what's new and what's planned to happen in the near future. So, one of the rules is basically what I said now, you need to visit the forums a few times a week. There are many more things that can be done, but since the guild is still short on players, the first thing is to invite as many players as possible.
For some people all these things may seem harsh but the best way to make a successful raiding guild is to start building it from the start. If we get like 300 people in the guild and we're still having the same progress, then you can definitely say that we've done something wrong.
Once we get enough people in the guild for doing 25-man guild raids (no pugs) without a problem, then we should start thinking about excluding some classes from the applications. For example, if we see like 7 rogues on every raid, then we have to balance the class ratio a bit by not inviting any rogues in the guild for a short period of time. I'm pretty sure this system can be implemented easily on the website but the guild is still in the early stage. Once (if) the guild gets as big as the top PVE guilds on the server, you should think about implementing the DKP system. We're still far away from that so I won't go in to detail yet.
For starters we need very responsible leaders to organize guild raids daily or a few times a week. Although it may seem hard at the start, the best thing to do is invite as many guild members as possible and the rest will be pugs. This is a very poor method to make a commercial about the guild but at this stage it's worth it. We basically need to leech all the guildless PVE players on the server. I'm saying that because if we stop being so optimistic, we'll see that we can't get the best players in the server since there are way better guilds than ours and they prefer to join them. In order to compensate that, we need everyone in the guild to give their best and I'm being serious. If half of the guild doesn't care what's going on with the guild, then that's also very bad. That won't affect only the guild's appearance but it will affect also raiding performance.
To put this straight, the future of the guild deppends on the leaders and income of players, which join the guild.

Spydoc

Back to top Go down

Post  PowerShot Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:57 am

exactly what he said ^

gj... AND I HOPE PPL READ THIS :@ not scip it cuz its long like they do to some of my posts :@ >.<
PowerShot
PowerShot

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:57 am

well spydoc We can't use dkp sytem yet or i think we should never do because once a skilled player and a not skilled player in raid and the one with poor perfomance get higher item before the skilled 1 it's kinda "not fair" so we musnt use it now i say.. but it's not only my decision.. and we are lacking of Good core raiders ,yes .. but there are brained and skilled lot of members in guild , just the timing of all of them it's not together it's the only prob otherwise we could manage our timing and do raids as in like 25 man icc or togc raids. and the recruiting members part is not as easy as like that u say .. we can't just invite upto 300 palyers random we have to go through each of the players and how they work in guild and how is there is performance based .. so inviting stuff should be hard and a little strict than before but in other things i am with you bro ^^ and nice work putting effort reading and replying to post in forum you will become a good member in guild i hope Smile
Teddy
Teddy
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  PowerShot Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:59 am

i say afther we have lots of active members good core raiders etc... ( in few months )
We make a POLL shoud we use DK yes or NO . this will decide it
PowerShot
PowerShot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sina Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:11 am

OMG i dont have the patience to read those BIG posts! xD but ye power we have to do that. so the raids are more organized, members also more responsible Smile

Sina
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  PowerShot Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:12 am

omg see ? SEE ? he doesnt want to read big posts ! like the rest ! thats why im spaming and not makeing 1 huge posts ! noone will bother reading it
PowerShot
PowerShot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sienna Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:55 am

The ideas are good but i agree with Teddy about dkp system. its to early for us. Also i prefer brained ppl and a good moode in our raids. keep it up Very Happy / Inger
Sienna
Sienna
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spydoc Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:08 am

That's exactly what I said in the first place. I suggested to put the DKP system in the future, not soon. And DKP won't do what Teddy said. It won't let the "less skilled" one get an item which "the more skilled" one wants. The more you play, the more skilled you get, the more DKP you get, the less chance for less skilled player to get the item you want.
About the recruiting part, you still didn't get my point. I said that if we have 300 people (when I joined the guild I notice that we already have that much) but lets say if we have 300 extra members in the future and we're still having the same progression of ICC 25 first 5 bosses. You definitely know that something is wrong if after 1-2 months the guild hasn't made any progress. My point was that the more players join, the better the performance has to be in raids. You said it yourself, we don't invite random members.

Spydoc

Back to top Go down

Post  PowerShot Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:12 am

btw you ppl fameliar how dkp works ? if hes less skilled and heared he will orobably have less DKP points ( unless hes some alt maybe xD ) DKP is good very good but if we gona think about it lets think in FUTURE not now ... too soon like you all said
PowerShot
PowerShot

Back to top Go down

Post  Spydoc Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:20 am

Yes, that's what absolutely everyone has been saying the whole time. Lets drop the topic about DKP.

Spydoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:35 am

dkp system counts on how many graids uve done and ull get points from graids .. if the low skilled player done so many graids and the highskilled one have only done few and new to guild it's rllly unfair for him.
Teddy
Teddy
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  PowerShot Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:42 am

aham well isnt it kinda same with roll ??? it is and if you say to the not skilled 1 you cant roll or he will have it cuz hes bether an argument will start and it will be worst
PowerShot
PowerShot

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:47 am

ok u dnt get it ... try thinking this way the skilled player and the low skilled player are dpsing for dbw and skilled 1 did 9.8kdps and other 1 did 6.7 who do u think deserve dbw? the low skilled player won't be able to roll for it ! so it;s not the same...
Teddy
Teddy
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexiuly Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:52 am

Arirang dont worry about the raid format for forum, all guilds have it this way, but instead of to much elaboration, just write 2 tanks, 2 healers and 4 dps (r/m) for 10 mode example, and ppl will sign up, first 10 who match the criteria will be invited, next will be reserves in case someone doesn't show up.
As for DKP, i am not a fan of it personally, alot of work and that = ME, keeping track for points, also room for cheating or mistakes, but maybe if more players would want i will consider it for the future, for the moment i wanna see forum used to maximum potential, and in February or when LK is spawned and scripted and we will target for ICC Hc unlock, will make a poll to see if DKP will be needed.
Alexiuly
Alexiuly
Admin

https://tsunami-legends.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Spydoc Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:14 am

Here is a suggestion but it may take a long time for the admins since they have to activate all accounts. Just write in the MotD for everyone to register in the forum with their main's nick (alt chars will have their mains written in their guild notes). Whoever hasn't registered in 1-2 weeks after announcing this should get kicked from the guild. New members, who have had their application accepted recently, have to create a forum account in the next few days. Admins have to keep a track for them. This is the best method to make people register. About making people use the forums, just organize scheduled raids in the forum and everyone will register, since they will need a forum account to be able to view the "Raid Calendar" section.
I'm going to suggest something else but it will be a bit off-topic. You should seriously consider making a commercial about the guild in the forum. Before I saw Alex's character in a PUG I didn't even know that this guild existed. As I wrote in another topic, it should be written fluently on english (grammar queens get attracted by these kind of things Very Happy), some colorful text with a guild banner is also a bonus.

Spydoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexiuly Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:42 am

Arirang, i said them 100 times about joining forum with their ingame nicks so there wouldn't be problems with knowing who is who, or just write on their forum profile note their alts so we know who they are on forum.
As for commercial yes, i discussed the issue 1-2 weeks ago, before i made the new recruitment announce for global that we also need a commercial on the server's forum.
Alexiuly
Alexiuly
Admin

https://tsunami-legends.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down