Tsunami Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» a little dusty in here
Raid leader ! EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:30 pm by deadguy

» Apply for TSunami
Raid leader ! EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:47 am by Guest

» Appication
Raid leader ! EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:50 am by Guest

» Application - Owlbear - Druid
Raid leader ! EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:30 am by Sienna

» Electrosun's Guild app
Raid leader ! EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:28 am by Sienna

» guild application
Raid leader ! EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:26 am by Sienna

» Introduce yourself
Raid leader ! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:42 am by Prodrummer

» Bobanpiroman PROT Paladin PvE
Raid leader ! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:19 am by Alexiuly

» Canibal 80 lvl assassination
Raid leader ! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:03 pm by Alexiuly

Affiliates
free forum

Raid leader !

3 posters

Go down

Raid leader ! Empty Raid leader !

Post  PowerShot Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:29 am

ppl since from 1st december were starting raid organizations here in forum.. good but we need ppl to organize them lol xD and frequen once : |
I was thinking i can be a raid organizator and start things up buuuuuuut ive never been leader befor so imma need some training xd
anyone willing to train me in bein a good leader ? xD you dont want a noob leading ya du you ? Very Happy
PowerShot
PowerShot

Back to top Go down

Raid leader ! Empty Re: Raid leader !

Post  Alexiuly Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:11 am

As long as the people you invite know tacts very good, your only problem will be to have patience to build the raid, how to place the healers, dps, how many, tank and offtank; also to give the start and to order BL for better timing and ofc how to fairly give gear on roll for those who need ( example: DPS rolling for mp5 with spirit and wins will not take that item from a healer who also wants it ).
10 man raids - preferable class run; 2 tanks, 2 healers, 4 dps - 1 with healing offspec or tank with that offspec, for encounters such as Dreamwalker icc 10.
25 man raids - preferable 3 of same class max run; 2 tanks - 5 healers, rest dps, 1 healer per group.
If you raid with people that dont know tacts very good, you will have to make macros with the tacts for the harder encounters such as PP, BPC, BQL...and also a few macros with emergency in case of berserk or phase changing encounters, dangerous spel alerts, etc...would be recomended to add in forum premade raids, for ppl to get DBM so they will see tips and when to move from different things in an enocunter of any raid,
ICC hot tips: Lord - nuke spikes, Lady - adds then boss, Fester - 1 spore per group, Rotface - oze tank kite play, BPC - 1 or 2 dps keep kinetics up, rest avoid vortex and dont dps purple orbs, Dream walker - healers on her, dps nuke adds, at specially surpresors that eats the healing done; PP, BQL, Sindra need elaborate and skilled ppl, teamwork and leadership.
I know the Quasi off for this month issue, he was the raid leader most of the times, won't be imposible to see me in the spot 2, some would remember the icc when Tsunami 1st killed Fester with my leading back in pre-wipe, beside the other skills i have, i intend to lack of patience, like making a big raid as example, thats why you dont see me in that spot to often, but that might change for the current state.
Also recomends for raid leaders: Teddy - wouldnt be 1st time as usual, Executie, Rampage, and why not even Arirang, Sina, Power and ofc me.
Even so while we will move to forum premade raids, the important raids number will be less till now, for example instead of every day, we will do once at 2 or 3 days graids and 1 x icc 25 per week, rest are free to pug, this is a advice so people won't spend the reset points to often and keep ids for importany graids, or just untill Quasi gets back.
Alexiuly
Alexiuly
Admin

https://tsunami-legends.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post  PowerShot Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:49 am

ya.. i dont know how to place evryone i dont know when to signal for bl and so on.. xd ba h i may ive up D: sounds hopeless ..

me - raid leader ?? blahah xD ....
PowerShot
PowerShot

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexiuly Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:54 pm

The idea is that we have ppl for the job, if Quasi cant be on in the next period.
Alexiuly
Alexiuly
Admin

https://tsunami-legends.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post  PowerShot Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:12 pm

if i had the skill i woud organize ALOT of raids
PowerShot
PowerShot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sienna Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:20 am

i would make raids , but im a total nub when it comes to build raids. but if u want to learn me i can help to Smile
Sienna
Sienna
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum