Tsunami Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» a little dusty in here
Ideas for future guild developement !!! EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:30 pm by deadguy

» Apply for TSunami
Ideas for future guild developement !!! EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:47 am by Guest

» Appication
Ideas for future guild developement !!! EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:50 am by Guest

» Application - Owlbear - Druid
Ideas for future guild developement !!! EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:30 am by Sienna

» Electrosun's Guild app
Ideas for future guild developement !!! EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:28 am by Sienna

» guild application
Ideas for future guild developement !!! EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:26 am by Sienna

» Introduce yourself
Ideas for future guild developement !!! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:42 am by Prodrummer

» Bobanpiroman PROT Paladin PvE
Ideas for future guild developement !!! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:19 am by Alexiuly

» Canibal 80 lvl assassination
Ideas for future guild developement !!! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:03 pm by Alexiuly

Affiliates
free forum

Ideas for future guild developement !!!

+2
PowerShot
Alexiuly
6 posters

Go down

Ideas for future guild developement !!! Empty Ideas for future guild developement !!!

Post  Alexiuly Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:23 pm

Ok guys this topic is opened so we can make a list of some cool ideas, events, rules or other things/irmprovements to increase the guild's quality, so feel free to write it here...
Alexiuly
Alexiuly
Admin

https://tsunami-legends.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Ideas for future guild developement !!! Empty Re: Ideas for future guild developement !!!

Post  PowerShot Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:41 pm

here are some rules xd i duno if they are bein used or totaly stupid buut here they are Very Happy

- No buying and selling in the guild
- All alts must be in the guild
- everyone must listen to the higher ranked member
- All forms of heavy bug abusing / cheating / hacking will be punished with instant kick.
-If someone leaves the guild, he / she will get period as 24 hours to join back (if he /she wont join any other guild meanwhile), otherwise would lose his / her re-join chance
- Only the Guild Master and the rank befor it can invite members AFTHER their application hase been approoved ( or inv an alt )
- Don't insult other guildies, if you got any problem with someone, just use ignore list and talk to any Officer or the Guild Master

loolz why cant i think of mroe O.o

About the applications i think it woud be good if :

-The application needs ( for example) 20 points to get approved and it haves a time period of 7 days. If not enof votes then its declined.
- When you vote for the application you must say whats the reeason for your vote not just saying i approve or something like that
- When someone votes with a negative the application looses points
- Higher ranked members give more points on their votes

O.o thats it for now O.o... if i have any more ideas i will edit my post .

I think the app will look cooler if its something like this :

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:
Time zone (GTM+?):

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Character details:

- Class:
- Race:
- Character's name:
- Character's level:
- Talent build/s:
- Why did you choose this build/s?:
- Gear Score :
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
:

b) PvP experience:
(optional for pvp players only)
Arena rating :
Honor kills :
Arena achievements :

General:

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment?

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ?
:

- Why du you want to join Tsunami Legends ? What are your expectations ?
:

-Anything else you would like to add?
:

Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

more about the app :

Depending on the requirements (class/spec we need )every application will require the following points:

HIGH need - 17 pts
MEDIUM need - 20 pts
LOW need - 24 pts

Points from rank level:

Guild Master - 4 pts
Officer - 2 pts

There are bonus points IF

Rl friend is in the guild - 2 pts
Family member is in the guild - 4 pts
Full epic gear = 2 pts
Another lvl 80 char - 1 pt.

and now some raid rules ! Very Happy think its pritty clear but... i want my 1st post big Very Happy

Raid leader - His main job is to guide the raid group try the instance .
-Its ONLY his Desigion which boss to be done next and basicly the boss order ( if someone start to argue or cry bout it the raid leader got all reasons to do with him whatever he want ( kick / give warning / whatever he deside )
- He should informt the group bout the boss tactics and the positions everyone should take during the boss fight itself ( i am skiping the mobs coz its useless around here ) .
- he should use the symbols to notife everyone who is the main tank and who are the off tanks - Main tank - Star icon , off tanks Diamond , circle etc etc . THAT icon rotation dont aply for bosses with multiple add's . For the Only the main tank remain marked with STAR .

Assistants - EVERY GROUP will have 1 ASSISTANT = 5 for 25 man raid ( the raid leader wont be consideret as assistant on his main group ) . All assistants should be desidet from the raid leader itself . If someone dont wanna be assistant its the leader desigion who else to promote . if noone wants to be assistant ( which i doubt but its posible ) the leader pick 5 ppl and if they dont want to take the job he is free to kick them from the raid .
Assistant job is :
- to help geathering / inviting / summoning all group members
- to make sure All of them follow the raid leader orders
- to check them for buffs
- to watch their performance try the whole instance
- check them for AFK
- make sure noone charges the mobs before the main tank
- keep track of the ppl who fuck up around

xd

REMEMBER THIS ARE JSUT SUGGESTIONS !!!

PowerShot
PowerShot

Back to top Go down

Ideas for future guild developement !!! Empty Re: Ideas for future guild developement !!!

Post  Alexiuly Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:25 pm

Yes Power, its fine, but stil dont want same nab questions as hellnoobs, i already added some forms for applying, alot more simple but with the necessary we need to know about the person who wants to join, but the points system is good for entry.
Alexiuly
Alexiuly
Admin

https://tsunami-legends.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post  PowerShot Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:33 pm

Alexiuly wrote: Yes Power, its fine, but stil dont want same nab questions as hellnoobs, i already added some forms for applying, alot more simple but with the necessary we need to know about the person who wants to join, but the points system is good for entry.

yea not same questions but i want the same build xd it looks good . And the rules are kinda good too.

Edit:

AAAA btw make a section for spam or something like that ! i have some topics to make if you knwo what i mean xd ...

Edit:

We shoud have a black list !!!! To put ninjas , traitors , noobs , retards (not me ofc Razz ) etc etc...
Also if we have a black list raid leaders and assistants shoud look at it befor invinting !

Edit:

We also shoud have a raid calendar. Organize the raids HERE in the FORUM few days befor the raid starts AND players must sign in here in forum . IF all spots are taken you can sigh as a reserve !
something liek this

11/11/2011 ( Friday) at 20:00 server time
Icc 10 man

MDPS spots -
RDPS spots - PowerShot
Healers -
Tanks -

Reserve - Asdasd
If you dont thing you will have enof time dont sigh in please !
Players will sign in like this :

PowerShot MM hunter ( RDPS)

Asdasd Frost DK ( MDPS) put me as reserve

baaaah somefing like that

+ the raid shoud be put in the guild message...
there must NOT be 2 raids at the same time !
If there are gona be 2 raids in 1 day there shoud be atlease 3 hors between each raid
PowerShot
PowerShot

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:15 pm

Lol Btw power Good work Giving New ideas it would help alot Smile and I say we could use some of his points most ppl won't waste Reading all his note mostly [i did] and as far as i read there are some things i would like to add into G application Smile

Teddy
Teddy
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  PowerShot Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:12 pm

also we can add character guides for pve ! woud help ppl
PowerShot
PowerShot

Back to top Go down

Post  Robinjo Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:29 am

If you want to know so much about new people, you could put topic about people that already are in the guild so we can introduce
Robinjo
Robinjo

Back to top Go down

Post  PowerShot Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:37 am

it woud be good if we had a chat box !! ( or there is and i dont see it ? ) O.o

BTW another rule !!!
Guild raids come first !!! you must do a guild raid ! u can .i u vote to reset and then do a PUG if you want it that much...
( some members dont do guild raids at all )
PowerShot
PowerShot

Back to top Go down

Post  PowerShot Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:32 am

hey since we are Tsunami legends why dont you put a tsunami as a picture or something... like this 1 xD
http://tsun.sscc.ru/ona_l.jpg
PowerShot
PowerShot

Back to top Go down

Post  Klun Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:32 am

I suggest that people respect the Guild Applications and don't invite people to guild without an accepted apply (I see people entering the guild without even doing an apply, and that's not fair, everyone should apply)
Klun
Klun

Back to top Go down

Post  PowerShot Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:47 am

we must take this seriously... eaven if we know the person he MUST make app... aand i kinda suggest to rize the app points abit :S like a guildie said 4 oficer votes and hes kinda accepterd... make it mroe points
PowerShot
PowerShot

Back to top Go down

Post  Spydoc Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:41 am

Just a reminder when making a commercial about the guild in the server forums. Please write it fluently. That means to be written on english flawlessly, putting puncuation marks and also to be constructively good. Believe me, some people get attracted by fluently written texts. Making it with colorful letters and putting a banner with the guild name on it is a bonus.
One thing I would like to ask from guild leaders (including officers) is to write posts on the forum the way I described at the start. As some people would say, talking and writing fluently is a sign of maturity and it's crucial in big communities. Even if you need to search for some words on the dictionary, it's ok. You're not writing it in real time after all, right? Hell, even I take a peek at the dictionary sometimes.

Spydoc

Back to top Go down

Post  PowerShot Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:45 am

yep also that xd

but damn i cant write perfect i suck atenglish xD woud take me forever to make 1 post ! and make alot of posts D:
PowerShot
PowerShot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down