Tsunami Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» a little dusty in here
Noone register of the New members. EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:30 pm by deadguy

» Apply for TSunami
Noone register of the New members. EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:47 am by Guest

» Appication
Noone register of the New members. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:50 am by Guest

» Application - Owlbear - Druid
Noone register of the New members. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:30 am by Sienna

» Electrosun's Guild app
Noone register of the New members. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:28 am by Sienna

» guild application
Noone register of the New members. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:26 am by Sienna

» Introduce yourself
Noone register of the New members. EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:42 am by Prodrummer

» Bobanpiroman PROT Paladin PvE
Noone register of the New members. EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:19 am by Alexiuly

» Canibal 80 lvl assassination
Noone register of the New members. EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:03 pm by Alexiuly

Affiliates
free forum

Noone register of the New members.

5 posters

Go down

Noone register of the New members. Empty Noone register of the New members.

Post  Sienna Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:45 pm

Its sad to have a great site like this and Alex using a lot of time making this, and noone really using it . im here everyday looking for news . we need to use this site more.. so we need to make all members to register here . Hail tsunami!!
Sienna
Sienna
Officer

Back to top Go down

Noone register of the New members. Empty Re: Noone register of the New members.

Post  Alexiuly Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:45 am

we need a really good anounce for global and also 1 for the GD forum at guild section.....if we add some pve fact in announce would be good, like that icc 25 - 6 bosses guild leaded, ppl will get interested, also we need ppl to take the anounce with them when they join other pugs to make some publicity for us, till now i am the only 1...Sad
Alexiuly
Alexiuly
Admin

https://tsunami-legends.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:54 am

Alexiuly wrote:we need a really good anounce for global and also 1 for the GD forum at guild section.....if we add some pve fact in announce would be good, like that icc 25 - 6 bosses guild leaded, ppl will get interested, also we need ppl to take the anounce with them when they join other pugs to make some publicity for us, till now i am the only 1...Sad

alex we all know u worked hard for this and we all would want to make it better by letting other ppl get the info .. and ive tried announcing about our guild applycation in diffrent major cities.. but still ppl are lazy to apply in forum we just have to get some decent core raiders for our guild and plan proper raids and when we do that we normally gets enough rep e1 if somone is lazy they will find time to appply in our guild coz of our guild reputation Smile i would like to sujjest more active players to guild i see only a few members are cming to raid and helping other guildee's and doing Graids..

Sienna
Its sad to have a great site like this and Alex using a lot of time making this, and noone really using it . im here everyday looking for news . we need to use this site more.. so we need to make all members to register here . Hail tsunami!!

like inger said this is a great forum and not being used by members... we need ppl to take forum and guild raids seriously and be a part of it and be active ofc .. hope we can make them understand and make them more active . and i will try my best to make it happen.
Teddy
Teddy
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  PowerShot Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:23 am

Alexiuly wrote:we need a really good anounce for global and also 1 for the GD forum at guild section.....if we add some pve fact in announce would be good, like that icc 25 - 6 bosses guild leaded, ppl will get interested, also we need ppl to take the anounce with them when they join other pugs to make some publicity for us, till now i am the only 1...Sad

i say.... you ppl make icc 10 PROGRESHION raid and aim for BQL KILL her make photos and post them with the announcement in the GD forum... that will attrackt players

( im saying you ppl cuzi m not geared + dont know tactic xd )
PowerShot
PowerShot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sina Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:59 am

Indeed huni. power made kind of same topic today and we need to let our members Register for Raids here in the forum. Like we announce in Guild message : Icc 10man on tuesday/wednesday/friday Please register in forum

Its good, useful, Clean and MUCH more easier than to look for people in guild or in LFG. Please think about it Razz

Sina
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum