Tsunami Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» a little dusty in here
Blight Death Knight, 80, Frost - apply EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:30 pm by deadguy

» Apply for TSunami
Blight Death Knight, 80, Frost - apply EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:47 am by Guest

» Appication
Blight Death Knight, 80, Frost - apply EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:50 am by Guest

» Application - Owlbear - Druid
Blight Death Knight, 80, Frost - apply EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:30 am by Sienna

» Electrosun's Guild app
Blight Death Knight, 80, Frost - apply EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:28 am by Sienna

» guild application
Blight Death Knight, 80, Frost - apply EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:26 am by Sienna

» Introduce yourself
Blight Death Knight, 80, Frost - apply EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:42 am by Prodrummer

» Bobanpiroman PROT Paladin PvE
Blight Death Knight, 80, Frost - apply EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:19 am by Alexiuly

» Canibal 80 lvl assassination
Blight Death Knight, 80, Frost - apply EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:03 pm by Alexiuly

Affiliates
free forum

Blight Death Knight, 80, Frost - apply

3 posters

Go down

Blight Death Knight, 80, Frost - apply Empty Blight Death Knight, 80, Frost - apply

Post  Twixx Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:28 pm

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 10
Time zone (GTM+?): +2 GMT

We'd like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself, in a few sentences:
:Hi, as u all know my name is George, At the moment i am working as a Assitant, and doing part-time studies to finish my Graphic Design Degree and BCS degree, i find myself half dead when i get home lol! , but in the end i am on WoW playing one of my 5 toons. Not quiet sure what else i should add but feel free to ask any questions and ill be happy to answer them ^^

IN-GAME STATS:
Character details:

- Class: Death Knight

- Race: Orc

- Character's name: Blight

- Character's level: 80

- Talent build/s and rotation for PvE:
Frost/DPS -> IT>PS>KM proc use FS>BS>BS>OB>HB if u get Rime proc.... and so forth and so forth

- Why did you choose this build/s?:
:I have always struggled to Tank but am still trying to learn, there is always room for improvement lol! ... but on an overall i prefer DPS with a Death Knight, and Frost pressence has aways been easiest for me to adapt to.

- Gear Score : 5659

- Professions & lvl (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?):
:Engineering (450) / Mining (450)

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
:Started playing WoW during the launch of TBC, jus recently about year ago started WotLK on Pvt servers. Done OS 10/25/3D, Toc 10/25, ICC 10(5 bosses defeated)/25 (4 bosses defeated)

b) PvP experience:
(optional for pvp players only)
Arena rating : n/a
Honor kills : n/a
Arena achievements : n/a

General:

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: No

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: Just recently met Inimis whom i believe has a Main named Simini.. P.s What a Face i know it doesnt count as a reccomendation but was helpful enough to point me to Tsunami Legends Forum.

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment?
: Originally i was with a Guild called "Lost Heroes", a fun and friendly structured guild but fell apart because people were eager to get gear from raiding and found themselves lacking in the department of helping others. Due to this majority of our higher ranked and geared members left, and soon the Guild leader left aswell due to Real Life Scenarios.
I had then joined random guilds searching for the same experience i had found in "Lost Heroes". Eventually i had joined with "Of the Jungle" through the means of meeting a ranked officer during a Naxx Weekly. Seemed friendly and very helpful, only to find i was abit disapponted in the guild and some of its members. One of the reason i left there is because gear score became a issue, not that it bothered me; but; a guild is ment to be a support tree for the members, there should be a helping hand regardless of gear score. The other issue was the time zone difference, which made it almost impossible for me to join them as they were in a +6 GMT time zone

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ?
:yes i do they are as following: LVL:80 Trickotreat: Warlock - Destruction/DPS(5362 Gs)
Proffesions[Jewelcrafting 450/ Mining 450]
LVL:80 Sangoma: Priest - Shadow/DPS(5150)
Proffesion[Tailoring 450]
LVL:80 Neera: Druid - Feral/DPS(4000 Gs), Off-Specc- Feral/Tank
Professions[Alchemy 450/ Herbalism 450]
LVL:80 Trixx: Shaman - Resto/Heal(5915 Gs), Off-Specc- Elemental(5200 Gs) /Enhancement (5650 Gs)
Professions[Enchanting 450/ Mining 450]
(P.S: Currently still in the Former guild "Lost Heroes")

- Why do you want to join Tsunami Legends ? What are your expectations ?
:Well like i had mentioned i had met Inimis during a OS farm with my Druid Neera, and realised that majority of the raid was members of "Tsunami Legends". Members with Gearscores of 5.5+ helping out and thought to myself that this was a rare sight, and that it reminded me of "Lost Heroes". Not only that but i am looking for a family structured guild, where there is communication within the guild chat. I used to play on a RP server (Defias Brotherhood-Eu) during Retail TBC and communication was a large part of WoW. I find it to be one of the factors people take for granted

-If you join us, are you capable of joining TS3/Skype for important raids?
:Yes,TS3 or Vent and am willing to Download Skype.

-Anything else you would like to add?
:Nothing much, just to thank Inimis for the opperunity and kindness to try and apply,and that i hope i have filled in all that was required ^^ Many thanks.

Twixx

Back to top Go down

Blight Death Knight, 80, Frost - apply Empty Re: Blight Death Knight, 80, Frost - apply

Post  Teddy Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:57 am

Good informated apply . also i thinkg you was a loyal member to lostheros . so i will expect the same here ! and ill give a +2 Gl .
Teddy
Teddy
Officer

Back to top Go down

Blight Death Knight, 80, Frost - apply Empty Re: Blight Death Knight, 80, Frost - apply

Post  Simini Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:09 am

I like your application, as well as your expectations from a guild! thats exactly what we are looking for! We expect members to be friendly, to talk and help eachother, this way we will have more fun! Gear does'nt matter for us (we will get it anyway)! communication, respect, loyalty and skills are more important. I think you have all the things required but I expect loyalty from you even if sometimes you cant get help or what you need from guild! I hope to see you soon in our family! +4 from me Wink
Simini
Simini

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexiuly Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:45 pm

I want the nab in, +4 from me.
PS: Teddy i am ur daddy, and Simi is your mom.
ACCEPTED, make forum acc, w ingame for invite and forum validation
Alexiuly
Alexiuly
Admin

https://tsunami-legends.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down