Tsunami Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» a little dusty in here
Arirang Tauren Druid (multi-spec) guild application EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:30 pm by deadguy

» Apply for TSunami
Arirang Tauren Druid (multi-spec) guild application EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:47 am by Guest

» Appication
Arirang Tauren Druid (multi-spec) guild application EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:50 am by Guest

» Application - Owlbear - Druid
Arirang Tauren Druid (multi-spec) guild application EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:30 am by Sienna

» Electrosun's Guild app
Arirang Tauren Druid (multi-spec) guild application EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:28 am by Sienna

» guild application
Arirang Tauren Druid (multi-spec) guild application EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:26 am by Sienna

» Introduce yourself
Arirang Tauren Druid (multi-spec) guild application EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:42 am by Prodrummer

» Bobanpiroman PROT Paladin PvE
Arirang Tauren Druid (multi-spec) guild application EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:19 am by Alexiuly

» Canibal 80 lvl assassination
Arirang Tauren Druid (multi-spec) guild application EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:03 pm by Alexiuly

Affiliates
free forum

Arirang Tauren Druid (multi-spec) guild application

+2
Ironballz
Alexiuly
6 posters

Go down

Arirang Tauren Druid (multi-spec) guild application Empty Arirang Tauren Druid (multi-spec) guild application

Post  Spydoc Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:38 am

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 9
Time zone (GTM+?): +2

We'd like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself, in a few sentences:..........................................

IN-GAME STATS:
Character details:

- Class: Druid
- Race: Milking mashine
- Character's name: Arirang
- Character's level: like ... max
- Talent build/s and rotation for PvE: Feral: 0/55/16 - Restoration: 18/0/53
Feral opener: Mangle - Savage Roar - Rake - Tiger's Fury - Berserk - Shred to 5 CPs - Rip - keep SR and debuffs up with a minimum downtime, Tiger's Fury when out of CD and you have below 30 energy.
Restoration: Not going to comment on rotation.
- Why did you choose this build/s?: Because pro people play with them /sarcasm off. It just makes me happy to play as a dps, healer and in dungeons as a tank.
- Gear Score : PVE: Feral - 5.7k, Restoration - 5.6k, PVP: Feral - 5.8k
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?) Skinning animals, making clothes out of their fur and taking the profit. 450 skill on both

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
Vanilla: Total noob, played in instant 60 fun servers.
TBC: All of it.
WotLK: Everything but just a little bit of Naxx and Ulduar.

b) PvP experience:
(optional for pvp players only)
Arena rating : 2k
Honor kills : 4k
Arena achievements : 3 or 4

General:

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:Nope, unless I'm getting lied the whole time.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:I think that Alexiuly is looking forward for me to join the guild.

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment?
:In this server, only Hellguards. I left because the guild wasn't organized. Everyone was doing whatever pleases them and the leaders didn't take any measures to tighten up the guild. From a semi-pve guild it turned as bad as PUGs. Did I mention that some people were greedy?

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ?
:Not yet but in a few days I will.

- Why du you want to join Tsunami Legends ? What are your expectations ?
:I'll say it loud and clear. I'm looking for an organized guild, which runs guild raids daily or a few times a week. Also, the most important thing about the raiding part is that I want the guild to MAKE PROGRESSION! I don't want a guild which does the same bosses every run (e.g 5 bosses in ICC) for 2-3 months. In this server you can easily gear up a character if you're doing the first 4-5 bosses every day in a week or two. No one wants to do the same thing after that, right? That's why I expect people's performance in raids to be as good as their gear. I don't want braindead people, which can't learn simple boss mechanics or people, which have bananas in their ears and don't listen to what the strat caller is saying. With that said, I also want a friendly atmosphere in the guild and people to help each other. I don't want to see, hear, smell or read about greedy people in the guild, which have joined just for items and if they aren't in a guild raid, they are just acting like strangers. Something else that has to be pointed out is that the whole .. I mean THE WHOLE guild has to play together. I don't care if we're going to do 2 10 man raids at the same time if there are like 20 people wanting to do a scheduled guild raid or something like that but I don't want to see a guild of 100 people, which has like 10 core players, doing every single scheduled raid together and not giving a chance to other lower geared players to go with them. How do you think Flamma Algor was created? They had 10 core raiding members, which were doing EVERY scheduled raid and one day they thought that they were so good that they decided to leave Hellguards and made their own elitist guild. I don't want such drama in here as well.

-Anything else you would like to add?
I should have inserted some text in here from the above question but oh well ... Very Happy
I hope the guild turns out to be what I expect and to grow bigger. I think that the guild is still new, seeing there aren't many applications on the forum so I will give my best to give a good name about the guild.

Spydoc

Back to top Go down

Arirang Tauren Druid (multi-spec) guild application Empty Re: Arirang Tauren Druid (multi-spec) guild application

Post  Alexiuly Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:49 am

+2, the exact profile of the player this forum and app were designed for, i think others will love ur app..your arguments are clear as water and very explicit, also the development and the atachment you wanna show for a guild is also a sign of maturity this guild is searching at people....from me you are very welcome, also as a former hellguard which i have a good impression about, and believe me there are only 3-4.
Alexiuly
Alexiuly
Admin

https://tsunami-legends.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Arirang Tauren Druid (multi-spec) guild application Empty Re: Arirang Tauren Druid (multi-spec) guild application

Post  Ironballz Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:05 am

+ this application should be a example for others. Respect mate! very impressive application.
Ironballz
Ironballz

Back to top Go down

Post  PowerShot Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:26 am

very good aplication ! + !
PowerShot
PowerShot

Back to top Go down

Post  Simini Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:46 am

I like your expectations from the guild, and thats what we are trying to do. Smile +2 from me
Simini
Simini

Back to top Go down

Post  Sienna Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:59 pm

well now Tsunami Legends arnt new. but i like ur app. i say welcome +++++++
Sienna
Sienna
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:52 pm

So much time passed since ive seen a good appli Gj. It seem that u are "The Member" we are searching for Smile hope you will Join soon +2
Teddy
Teddy
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spydoc Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:26 am

Thanks a lot for the positive comments. I'm flattered <3

Spydoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexiuly Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:44 am

Welcome, w in game for invite, register for forum account, gg.
Alexiuly
Alexiuly
Admin

https://tsunami-legends.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down